Toronto, CAN/Atlanta, GA, USA/Dallas, TX USA
A Strategic Partner to the Business by building influential relationships with the Leadership Team and supporting the commercial agenda of the Business, contributing to all aspects of the Business from a people perspective.
This means being responsible for successful leadership, employee development and management of overall HR for assigned Sectors/Service Lines.
Additionally, ensure that managers and employees understand the HR policies and that they are applied fairly and in a consistent manner.
– Operate as a member of Sector/Service Line Management Team
– Primary point of contact for leaders in the Business, providing professional expertise and act as a sounding board around all aspects of Talent Management and Employee Engagement
– Provides guidance in areas including performance management, change management, coaching, talent reviews, succession plans and development
– Partner in resolving people issues and challenges within the Sector / Service Line
– Advising HR leadership of issues as they develop and proactively work to ensure that the HR Lead has the necessary background to keep senior leadership informed as appropriate.
This includes escalating issues that warrant escalation
– Contribute to the overall AppsNA HR strategy and agenda by providing inputs and insights, and actively participate in the delivery of that agenda
– Build strong partnerships with HRO specialists to roll out and implement HR programs/ initiatives and ensure clients’ needs are understood and met
– Partner with Resourcing, Capacity, Recruiting, NA Ops and other support and delivery functions to drive business results by defining the necessary people actions to successfully execute the business strategy
– Support all levels in their People manager role by providing coaching and advice
– Contribute information, analysis and recommendations to enable the Business to make fact-based and innovative decisions on people issues
– Ensure consistency in application of all HR programs/ initiatives in the area of responsibility
– Represent AppsNA at appropriate HR forums; working groups, project task forces, etc.
– 3+ years of Strategic HR experience
– Commercially focused
– Excellent communication skills
– Influencing Skills
– Ability to execute on commitments
– Networking and collaborative skills
– Self-management skills
– Knowledge of US and Canadian Labour Law and regulations
– Related degree (Human Resources, Business, Management, etc.)
– HR certifications in either (or both) country of residence
– 2-3 years experience in a related role
– Demonstrated deep content knowledge in individual functional area
– Experience performing work to achieve objectives with minimal guidance
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Experience identifying and prioritizing issues and developing alternative solutions pertaining to individual functional area
– Experience constructing deliverables suitable for distribution or deployment
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now