Looking for a self-motivated individual who wants to be part of a journey to modernize application portfolio.
We desire a candidate with a curious mind and experience with Java systems.
The position requires participation in the full software development lifecycle.
Someone who loves to code, loves business application development.
The role requires someone local to or willing to relocate to Boca Raton, FL.
• Design, develop and test software in Java technologies.
• Accountable for architecture and all the technical aspects of the application.
• Analyze existing software to determine areas for continuous improvement
• Work with other developers to plan sprints and deliver solutions for business requirements (user stories)
• Participate in project planning activities, breakdown of requirements into tasks, resource and duration estimation, etc.
• Help with design and code reviews for the projects Ideal candidate will have
• 8+ years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining Java/J2EE, SOA and Cloud based enterprise web applications (preferably ecommerce applications).
• In-depth experience working with Core Media platform and products for Internet retailers to enhance ecommerce platforms, provide ecommerce Integration, multisite /Multilanguage publishing etc.
• Considerable experience in development, technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
• Deep knowledge of OOD methodology, Java, XML, J2EE (JSP/JSF, RICH Faces /Spring, JMS, EJB, Servlet, JDBC, JPA), AJAX, SOAP, Spring MVC.
• Experience with Web services (REST) will be added advantage.
• Experience with Endeca is good to have.
• Strong understanding of the software development life cycle.
• Experience with Agile Methodology is a plus.
• Experience with automated testing frameworks (protractor) and continuous integration systems (Jenkins & BuildMaster)
• Experience with relational database systems (SQL Server) or Teradata is a must and experience with nosql databases like MongoDB or Couchbase is preferred
• Experience with Appservers (Tomcat, Glassfish) and WebServers(Apache).
• Ability to work well at every level of the software process, from requirements engineering to coding.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law