• Strong Techno-Functional resource in the area of SAP OTC and Master Data
• Knowledge of IDoc integration (MDM)
• Knowledge of each MD (OTC & P2P) domains and its relationship to the subsequent domain (transactional data)
Knowledge of data migration in MDM, BOM, Recipe, etc.
• Will be great if the resource has the knowledge of BODS (not necessary) and SAP Information Steward
TOOLS & PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE:
• SLT – We leverage SLT for data transfer from golden client for master data to PNR.
• SAP MDG – Product which replaces the client 200 (current MDM system) With their expertise in a specific technology environment,
Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are learning and developing the knowledge, technical skills and core consulting behaviors required to succeed in Application Services.
You learn an appropriate methodology and acquire knowledge of a business domain and a Package Based Solution.
You demonstrate flexibility and versatility in meeting objectives and should be able to manage your workload and update management on task progress.
You should already demonstrate progressing skills in building solutions and in optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems.
- Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Should have progressing skills in Package Configuration.
- Should have baseline skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
More roles at Capgemini.com- http://www.capgemini.com/jobs
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/in/sheilakennedy
Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to review submission instructions for immediate consideration.
1 – Include your Name – Skill in the subject line.
2 – Please send a brief introduction of yours skills in the body of the email.
3 – Please cut and paste the following below your introduction.
- Full name – Contact information (phone + email) – Skype ID
- Number of years in SAP OTC – Number of years with MD
- Other related specialized skills
- Number of build/upgrade/FLC projects Current employer
- When can you start
- Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past – Have you applied online at Capgemini.com/jobs
- US Work Authorization type
- Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days)
- Current location – Can you relocate if needed
- Current salary/hourly (paystubs) – Desired annual base salary (full-time only)
Send your resume directly to Sheila Kennedy sheila.kennedy – at – capgemini.com
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services.The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now