• Responsible for managing AWS Service Offerings
• Supporting existing AWS Service Offerings
• Determining and developing new service offerings
• Consulting with enterprise and large and medium customers
• Working with and managing AWS engineers and Cloud team Qualifications
• AWS Associate or Professional Certifications preferred
• Abilities to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS.
• Capabilities to provide best practices guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications, projects, or the enterprise.
• Experience in automation and testing via scripting/programming
• Designing, Deploying, managing, and operating dynamically scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant, reliable enterprise-wide systems on AWS
• Selecting appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
• Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
• Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS
• Ability to identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
• Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on AWS
• Implementing cost control strategies
• Estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms
• Must be local to Chicago, IL (work location is Oak Brook, suburb of Chicago)
• Exhibits excellent judgment
• Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
• Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
• Thinks big
• Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
• Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
• Has a bias for action
• Delivers results
• Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design.
Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications.
You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing.
You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience.
You are seen as active member within technology communities.
Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
2 + years experience with AWS
- Should have SE or ERP/SAP Level 1 and seeking level 2.
- Must have experience in Package Configuration.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
- Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now