Capgemini is looking for a Financial Management Associate (FMA) to support the company’s North America Shared Services and Support Functions.
The corporate support functions include:
- Human Resources
- Office of General Counsel
- Finance, Facilities
- Procurement, Marketing
The role reports directly to the North America Shared Services Assistant Controller.
The FMA directly supports the North America Shared Services Controller and Assistant Controller on all initiatives including but not limited to, Managing the budget, driving productivity, and driving transformation where applicable.
He/She will work closely with the Finance team in Kolkata to ensure all items in the budget are properly accounted and paid for.
He/She is a key player in the annual budget and allocation process and has interaction with operations leads as well as business unit financial controllers.
He/She is involved with the forecast on a monthly basis and ensuring that both forecast and actual results are properly loaded into the companies reporting database and communicated to Group on a timely basis.
DETAIL OF DUTIES:
• Prepare monthly operation reviews
• Assists in the monthly closing the books for Shared Services
• Ensure accuracy and consistency of reporting Forecast
• Gather forecast information in discussions with operation leads and offshore team to submit a solid monthly forecast and monitor the results throughout the month Budget
• Assists in coordination of the budget process
• Prepare individual function excel files
• Participate in budget calls with function leads
• Assist in preparing budget presentation Operations
• Project code maintenance
• Management of Procurement and Accounts Payable processes
• P&L reporting and variance analysis
• Coordination of chargebacks to Business Units
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• One to three years experience in an accounting or finance role.
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint Skills
• Overall accounting knowledge
• Flexibility to prepare and build detail analysis and prepare invoices and journal entries when needed.
SKILLS / PERSONALITY:
• Very strong communication skills
• Good team coordination skills and ability to drive several projects
• Interest for working with overseas teams and in an international environment.
• Well organized, reliable, and rigorous.
• Flexible on workload needs; motivated individual.
• Able to work independently while reporting on progress and raising issues rapidly.
• Occasional traveling requirements within North America.
• Occasional travel to India.
– 2-3 years experience in a related role
– Demonstrated deep content knowledge in individual functional area
– Experience performing work to achieve objectives with minimal guidance
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Experience identifying and prioritizing issues and developing alternative solutions pertaining to individual functional area
– Experience constructing deliverables suitable for distribution or deployment
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services.The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now