Leading analyst who is able to conceptualize a business solution, leveraging colleagues and partners
– Works to negotiate discrepancies between Business and IT (e.g., the doability of business requirements vs IT execution)
– Experienced in at least one process methodology (e.g., Six Sigma, Lean, Agile/Scrum)
– Conducts current state, future state, and gap analysis
– Ability to conduct vendor and software evaluations
– Works with larger scale, more complex projects and programs 5+ years of progressive IT experience
● Good general understanding of IT technologies, software architectures and data flows.
● Should be able to gather requirements and create business requirements documents.
● Process orientation, process adherence, and process documentation creation.
● Should have good understanding of what goes in each IT deliverables involved in software development cycles
● Proficient in Microsoft Office product including Visio.
● Communication experience and CBAP certification is a plus
● Good in communication, written and oral communication
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools (from both a technical & functional aspect).
Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state.
Developing sector knowledge is of foremost importance for all Business Analysts.
Technical analysts can specialize in ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Functional analysts can specialize in Strategy Execution, Business Process Transformation or Change Management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology.
- You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language.
- Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes,
- Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
- Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Acquire BA Level 1.
- Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Package Configuration and Change Management.
- Should have baseline skills in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now