The role is an HRIS Administrator in the North America HR Shared Services busines
This role is based in the downtown Chicago IL office of Capgemini.
The HRIS Administrator role requires functional experience with SAP HCM.
We are one of several countries in Capgemini who are in full production in our global HR system MyConnect ;which has over 190,000 users globally in the Performance Management module, and over 25,000 users using the Core HR module.
In addition to the core HR system, we provide maintenance or implementation support for a variety of HR tools and vendor systems, such as Equifax, Taleo, Success Factors, Image Now, eNate and Neocase.
The HRIS Administrator works closely with our HR Services teams who manage key HR functions for Capgemini North America including:
- employee data
- HR reporting
This role also supports the functional requirements for internal global systems such as global data hub, corporate directory and vendor systems.
– Design and execute testing scenarios for changes to SAP/MyConnect
– Create and retain testing documentation for use and reuse
– Participate in regression testing for global upgrades to SAP/MyConnect
– Configuration of functional SAP HCM tables
– Use Business Requirement documents (BRDs), design documents and functional specification documents for key internal and external interfaces from SAP
– Troubleshooting reported issues from users and functional owners of SAP outbound files, and functional leads of internal HR teams
– Develop functional and business improvements
– Maintenance of security roles for access to SAP/MyConnect and other HR systems
– Create and use SAP query tool to access employee data for ad hoc data needs and/or user support
– Testing experience, specifically the creation and execution of HR transaction scenarios
– Experience with functional aspects of SAP
– Core HR; knowledge of SAP query and other tools is very helpful for this role
– Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five years of work experience in HR or HR support role
– Proficient in MS Excel
– Ability to work independently as well as in a group, for collaboration and planning of major projects
– Knowledge of benefits, payroll, compensation, and HR structures such as job, salary and core HR data is very helpful
– 2-3 years experience in a related role
– Demonstrated deep content knowledge in individual functional area
– Experience performing work to achieve objectives with minimal guidance
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Experience identifying and prioritizing issues and developing alternative solutions pertaining to individual functional area
– Experience constructing deliverables suitable for distribution or deployment
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now