Identity and Access Management Architect Access management (AM) Wealth Management (WM) team is driving an aggressive program of change.
This includes implementation of a united self-service portal, role-oriented entitlement reviews; consolidate the reporting and provisioning for a variety of businesses and use cases.
We are looking for a highly skilled Business Analyst to work on the development of the unified platform.
This role will require close interaction with various development & operation teams globally (China, India, Ireland and USA) while working on related middle tier services and databases, operating within a highly agile test-driven development environment.
This is a mid-level position for a highly analytical, process oriented, self-motivated individual who will be working with Identity and Access Management on the following:
– Analysis of workflows, processes, systems, data, anomalies, pain points and outliners, etc.
– Prepare detailed creation of current state diagrams
– Prepare documentation, diagrams and recommendation of different solution alternatives for executive decision making
– Maintain and create the artifacts and documentation from the blueprint and design phases for a clear and actionable execution plan set up by the program lead
– Prepare detailed Business Requirements Documentation (future state)
– Collate the requirements- Prepare detailed Functional Requirements Documentation (current/future state)
– Lead requirements workshops
– Prepare use cases, process maps, data dictionaries and UAT test cases with IT counterparts
– Prepare change requests and impact analysis on program objectives/goals
– Refine metrics and standard reports to provide transparency and improve progress and tracking in Marketing Adobe Campaign and Analytics serving the needs of executives seeking decision support
– Review and provide input to status updates, communications, execution plan material and other deliverables prepared through the program lead, technical design, configurations
– Prior experience of managing a complex, integrated enterprise wide global product
– Prior experience of working with a distributed global team
– Advanced analytical and problem solving skills with ability to grasp complexities and relationship between issues
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience in creating process and systems diagrams, writing functional requirements, user documentation and training materials.
– Must be able to communicate across a variety of audiences.
– Ability to investigate client needs to provide input into the design/solution of a system functional enhancements.
– Skills in understanding and focusing on client’s needs, establishing credibility and building relationships with clients and technology .
– Ability to demonstrate interpersonal skills and manage conflict.
– Ability to prioritize tasks hand independently based on business and technology priority and risks
– Previous knowledge of working in email distribution and campaign Platforms is a plus
– Self-driven, able to manage multiple projects, and have strong communication and people skills
– Strong understanding of SDLC
– Experience writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and Functional Requirements Documents (FRD)
– Results driven and self-motivated- Self-starter Skills Desired
– Sun Identity Manager or any identity management products is a plus
– Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Automate, administer, manage, run and make reliable, trustworthy and dependable the processing of production;
- Integrate in production of the new application programs or data processing sequences;
- Configure and parameterize the production equipments
- Automate the procedures of technical management and pattern matching of alarms
- Define and implement the procedures of recovery in the event of incident and of restoration of the data
- Define, implement and to follow the protection plan and the plans help
- Implement the standards, standards, rules and procedures of the field to be administer, manage, run and take care of their application program
- Prepare and upgrade the dashboards, the Handout, specification, instructions, information and the reference frames of production, to transfer knowledge
- Analyze, treat and capitalize the incidents of production of level 2
- Technically assist the administrator of application program and system Junior, the pilots of operations management and the wizards users
- Formalize the reports of incident and the action plans and to ensure the implementation of it
- Put in place, introduce, position rights to use and access, to maintain and put at day
- Optimize measuring instruments of performance and to produce them referrer
- Level the pieces of software and the products, to apply the patches
- Take part in the projects of change
- Engineering or equivalent degree; Relevant working experience of 7-8 years in Infrastructure Management
- Must have experience in Technology Solution Design
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now