A Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing the business needs of a client, identifying business problems and proposing solutions to solve them.
Business Analyst activities include:
- Structuring, analyzing and visualizing an enterprise’s current state
- Designing and visualizing the future state
- Developing strategies to achieve the future state
- Specifying the design/configuration of business solutions
Business Analysts prioritize business processes with Business and Technology stakeholders to refine requirements and use cases.
- Business (& User) Requirements
- Industry Experience
- Leading Process Methodologies
- Process Mapping
- Strategic Analysis
- Financial Analysis
Integration BA/QA Lead to help analyze requirements from consumers and lead the testing of the developed product for integration between multiple on premises and/or cloud hosted systems.
The BA/QA must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with Business/Technology leaders, Enterprise Architects, Developers from consuming applications and End Users to develop a proposed solution and work with the technical team to identify requirements and test the solution.
This position requires experience with detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment.
· Attending meetings during project initiation, understanding the scope of work and development/solution impacts for the middleware integration team.
· Participate in scoring/claiming sessions and provide high level ROM estimations for the requirements · Collaborating with developers and testers to develop overall project timeline through direct participation in analysis, design and testing
· Creating user stories with well-defined user narrative and testable acceptance criteria
· Leading team of testers for testing the stories against the pre-defined acceptance criteria
· Manage the acceptance/closure of stories through gating and required deliverables checklist
· Support and maintain knowledge repository
· Provide validation steps for Deployment MOPS
· Participate in the code promotion process and ensure clear and transparent tracking of code through various environments
· Experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies
· Experienced in creating user stories using tools such as VersionOne , JIRA, etc
· 3+ years of experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations, with hands on delivery.
· Experienced with DevOps model and practices of Continuous Integration.
· Familiarity with the following tools – Jenkins, Splunk, Soap UI, ALM
· Experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
· Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Knowledgeable with SQL – Oracle & SQL Server
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools (from both a technical & functional aspect).
Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state.
Developing sector knowledge is of foremost importance for all Business Analysts.
Technical analysts can specialize in ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Functional analysts can specialize in Strategy Execution, Business Process Transformation or Change Management.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology.
You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language.
Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
- Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Acquire BA Level 1.
- Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Package Configuration and Change Management.
- Should have baseline skills in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now