Managing Applications Consultant – Finance Sol Arch & Integration Lead
• The candidate will be responsible for architecting, designing, developing and supporting business solutions leveraging the latest versions of SAP (ECC, HCM, SRM and BI/BPC).
• Translates business goals into appropriate solutions while assessing feasibility and optimization of the solution. Participates in the development of cost/benefit analysis.
• Cultivates and demonstrates industry-specific business process knowledge and familiarity with relevant enterprise, business unit, and functional strategies, objectives, and plans.
• Proactively identify process improvements including clear and concise solution definitions.
• Develops proof of concepts to demonstrate proposed technical solutions.
• Provides guidance in the definition of solution design practices and standards that link back to SAP best practices.
• Develops and maintains working relationships with a diverse group of business, functional and technical teams.
• Demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex solutions to lay persons, demonstrate smart design techniques and mentor other team members.
12 plus years of experience in IT analyst or consulting position with knowledge and experience relating business requirements to sound technical solutions.
10 plus years of hands on experience working with SAP ECC FI, CO and PS in business process analysis, systems analysis and design, and technical/functional solutions delivery (configuration and custom development).
Experience with SAP Business Suite on HANA, Simple FI is a plus.
Detailed knowledge of all the major business processes and associated functionality in the ECC FI, CO and PS domains.
Strong in SAP development methodologies including strong troubleshooting and issue resolutions skills.
Focus will be SAP ECC with a strong understanding of SRM and HCM. Proven ability to develop complex SAP solutions.
Excellent facilitation skills, including experience planning and participating in SAP blueprint and design sessions.
Have been through at least four complete implementation cycle.
Experience utilizing formal testing tools strongly desired (experience with HP ALM testing tools a plus).
Experience with interacting with third party resources, including offshore teams.
Proven leadership in managing, governing and providing oversight of internal teams, third party integrators, consultants and vendors through various initiatives.
Strong team building skills, with ability to build quick and effective work rapport with distributed team members.
Must be self-motivated in learning new concepts and willing to share knowledge and skills with other team members.
Outspoken and passionate about delivering well-designed solutions that exceed business objectives and drive business success.
Must have excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex solutions and ideas.
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure.
You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer.
You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility.
You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
- Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Should have SE or ERP/SAP level 2 and seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 3.
- Should be master in Package Configuration.
- Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge.
- Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now