Business Intelligence (BI) Lead Solution Architect- Hands on delivery lead and advisory architect for BI Finance area.
- Responsible for leading client, onshore and offshore team members
- Estimating effort s, planning and documenting weekly status reports
- Designing and deploying custom BI solutions in Qlik utilizing multiple data sources including SAP BW, SAP ECC, etc
- Iinterviewing key stakeholders, conducting requirements workshops, design sessions, and project meetings, as needed, to understand and influence requirements.
- Able to translate business needs to BI Requirements, functional documentation, process flows, business rule definitions, assumptions, risks and others related to Data Architecture and Business Intelligence solutions.
Maintain ultimate accountability for delivered solutions and verify that Application Delivery Partner-developed solutions meet business requirements and expectations.
Must Have Skillset:
· Qlik Implementation experience in at least 3 full life cycle implementations
· Strong Communication Skills for leading teams and working with client stakeholders
· BI Implementation experience, integrating data from multiple sources into Qlik
Nice to Have:
· Agile implementation experience
· SAP BW 7.4 implementation experience
· BI Implementation experience in Finance area
· Qlik Development Experience
Franklin Lakes, NJ
Target Resource to Start Early May
Important to find correct candidate who can help guide and lead the BI Finance work.
Qlik Team Lead, hands-on delivery lead for Qlik team.
Responsible for leading client, onshore and offshore team members
Estimating efforts and planning, documenting weekly status reports for the design, deployment and support of custom Qlik solutions utilizing multiple data sources including SAP BW, SAP ECC, etc..
Interviewing key stakeholders and conducting requirement workshops, issue resolution, and project meetings to understand and influence requirements.
- Able to lead a team in completion of tasks
- Ffacilitate and resolve issues
- Recommend projects
- Support client leads
- Maintain ultimate accountability for delivered solutions in Qlik
- Ensure project controls meets compliance guidelines
- Must Have Skillsets:
- Experience leading at least 3 full life cycle Qlik Implementations
- Strong Communication Skills for leading teams and working with client stakeholders
- Experience managing global client user base, offshore/onshore teams, multiple project streams, and production support.
- Project Planning Nice to Have Agile implementation experience Qlik implementations with multiple data sources i.e. SAP
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now