EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
· Minimum of 5+ years of overall experience
· 3+ years in Application and Webserver monitoring or Infrastructure performance monitoring and Application Analytics using AppDynamics.
· Software performance engineering/testing using AppDynamics.
· Basic working knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems – Windows Server,
· MS SQL query writing experience and ability to generate reports using SQL
Good to Have:
· Knowledge of container and micro services technologies such as Docker
· Knowledge of VBScript, Python is a plus
· Hands on experience with Coded-UI Scripts
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process.
Testing is carried out in each phase:
- The requirements are tested by an acceptance test,
- The system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test,
- The programs by a program and module test
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and execute tests for an application/system based on the Software Architecture (models and principles).
You perform many of the roles required for a software test project; e.g. defect management, test analysis and supporting acceptance tests.
Typically these roles are performed as part of a team of software testers containing the experience and skills required to deliver successfully.
You have a solid background in IT; have received training in testing; and have participated in at least one system test or acceptance test.
- Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
- Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now