This position is in Harrisburg, PA.
- Candidate should have Minimum of seven 8 years experience in Web Development.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in hybris development.
- Must have strong knowledge on Hybris Out of the box components.
- Understand the possibility of customization.
- Must have successfully completed at least three Commerce projects.
- Expert in Java, Spring framework, JSP, JSTL and other J2EE related technologies.
- Experience in ANT, Maven and Jenkins.
- Strong RDBMS experience, particularly MySQL, Oracle and/or SQL server.
- Experience with interpreting wireframes/compositions and translating to JSP pages.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) is a plus.
- Experience with PERL/Python scripts.
- Experience in Cloud Technology particularly in AWS.
- Experience in Manufacturing/Parts Aftermarket is a huge plus
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Design and develop software with focus on functional and non-functional requirements.
- Reviewing technical designs and code to ensure they meet requirements and adhere to high quality object-oriented programming practices.
- Translate functional requirements documents into technical design specifications. Interact with the business and other technology teams.
- Implement SDLC processes and tools under the guidance of the Senior Development Manager.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now