Oracle Cloud Finance Functional Consultant:
• Bachelor’s degree and at least 10 years of systems integration consulting or relevant industry experience
• At least 2 years experience in Cloud implementation with at least one full life cycle (two preferred) Fusion Financials or Financials Cloud implementations (must be verifiable with a reference call)
• 8+ years of demonstrated expertise in implementing Oracle ERP systems (EBS, Fusion Applications, or ERP Cloud)
• Strong EBS and Cloud experience in the following applications; AR, Collections, GL, Cash Management, AP, Taxes, Reporting and Fixed Assets.
• International and Global implementation experience is a plus.
• CPA certification or an equivalent is a plus
• Strong consulting experience and business analytical skills to gather and document business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, business process designs, managing conference room pilots (CRPs), perform functional configuration, and manage testing of Financial ERP solutions
• Ability to lead a team, work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, presentation, and communication skills
• High commitment to exceed performance expectations
• Willingness to travel weekly as needed
• Strong internal motivation with a demonstrated desire to keep abreast of latest Oracle releases
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure.
You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client facing lead developer.
You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility.
You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
- Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Should have SE or ERP/SAP level 2 and seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 3.
- Should be master in Package Configuration.
- Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management. • Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge.
Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now