Job description – In this role, you will be responsible for building a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) consulting team.
As a regional RPA head for North America you will drive advisory services in Robotic Automation technologies to generate business outcomes for our clients.
– Accountable for selling and delivery of Technology Transformation services to clients
– Articulating the vision and value proposition to senior level clients (process and automation transformation) specifically targeting clients with global business services and/or SSCs
– Contribute to developing and executing on the global strategy for the RPA Consulting practice
– Thought leader on Automation and Targeted Operating Model (T.O.M) design and implementation
– Implementing standard automation commitments and other financial/operational metrics for client(s)/portfolio(s)
– Building strong client relationships by delivering outstanding value through automation
– Represent the automation practice in public forums
– Mobilizing appropriate resources to deliver Automation programs/projects
– Addressing performance, development and deployment issues across the client(s)/portfolio(s)
– Ensuring execution across multiple clients
– Creates inspiring vision for change
– Team Leadership
– Driving achievement of sales and revenue targets
– Managing recruitment, staffing, people engagement, pyramid, mix, utilization and automation delivery staff
Required Skills /Qualifications:
– Straddle multiple roles involved in building a consulting practice including commercial and operating models, business development, client relationship management, team building, mentorship and project oversight
– Master’s Degree in computer science, computer information systems, engineering, business, or related field or equivalent experience
– In depth understanding of RPA /AI concepts and market – In depth expertise of market leading RPA platforms e.g. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path
– Experience in Cognitive Automation technologies highly desirable – Proven experience of design and successful establishment of Automation COE setup within complex global organizations
– Experience of technical solutioning and consulting experience in RPA with at least one full implementation completed
– Understanding of technology and architecture concepts – Senior level consulting with demonstrable sales success
– Creative thinking and mindset, thoughtful judgment
– Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills
– Strong business acumen and personal effectiveness
– Ability to engage senior client management on offerings, emerging issues in focus sectors (F&A, FS, Customer care, SCM), lead project scope discussions and provide insightful recommendations Excellent communication (both written & verbal) and presentation skills
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now