• Bachelor’s degree and at least 10 years of systems integration consulting or relevant industry experience
• 10+ years of demonstrated expertise in implementing Oracle ERP systems (EBS, Fusion Applications, or ERP Cloud)
• Strong EBS experience in the following applications; AR, Collections, GL, Cash Management, AP, Taxes, Reporting and Fixed Assets.
• Knowledge of Chart of Accounts.
• Knowledge of Energy and Utilities Energy a plus.
• International and Global implementation experience.
• CPA certification or an equivalent is a plus
• Strong consulting experience and business analytical skills to gather and document business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, business process designs, managing conference room pilots (CRPs), perform functional configuration, and manage testing of Financial ERP solutions
• Ability to lead a team, work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, presentation, and communication skills
• High commitment to exceed performance expectations
• Willingness to travel weekly as needed
• Strong internal motivation with a demonstrated desire to keep abreast of latest Oracle releases
Solution Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks.
They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture.
They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
The scope of the Solution Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Solution Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical solution as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment. You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
You are seen as a role model in your community.
- Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: TOGAF-9 level 2; or IAF level 2.
- Should be master in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge and Financial Analysis.
- Should have experience in Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Technical Solution Design, Negotiating, Change Management and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now