The North America Office of General Counsel of Capgemini has an immediate opening for a mid-level in-house attorney (should have 3-5 years in a leading law firm).
The attorney will be involved in handling and managing litigation as well as providing regulatory advice, including working directly with the business team to provide counseling on an as needed basis.
Ideally, the litigator can handle general commercial litigation, has some experience with outsourcing or other complex contracts, and can handle EEOC position statements or other employment-related litigation and bankruptcy matters as needed.
- Experience coordinating insurance policy coverage a plus
- The candidate should have a strong work ethic and excellent communication, legal research, and organizational skills
- The Office of the General Counsel is headquartered in New York City, so a candidate in the Tri-State Area is preferred
- Work location is flexible, but must be willing to travel to New York City occasionally
- Salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience
- Capgemini is an equal opportunity employer
– Demonstrated Subject Matter Expertise in the functional area
– Experience maintaining relationships with individuals in other functional areas
– Demonstrated experience successfully lead at least one project that impacted multiple functional areas
– Experience successfully leading teams on multiple projects
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now