OSL/Financial Functional Consultant (FC)
- Must have Oracle R12 implementation experience with 3 or more of the following financials modules AR, AP, GL, FA and CM, Project Costing and Project Billing
- Must have experience with at least 3 full life cycle Oracle Application implementations as a consultant
- Must have deep understanding of relevant application set-ups and organization structure
- Must be a good team player and expected to collaborate with team members, businesses users (onsite and offshore) on a day to day basis
- Must have understanding and experience designing and implementing leading practices of relative business flows
- Experience with Oracle Business Accelerator Method and very familiar with Oracle AIM deliverables
- Must have consulting background with Tier 1 level firm
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be an expert with MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Must have experience with MS SharePoint CPA or Financial business background preferred
- Must have excellent client interaction skills
- Must Be Able To Perform The Following Responsibilities:
- An Oracle Financial Functional Analyst will independently analyze requirements and lead for the following Oracle financial modules; GL, AP, AR, Cash Mgt, eBus Tax.
- Independently conduct Conference Room Pilot and be responsible for FIT gap analysis.
- Prepare design alternatives and design specification documents.
- Drive all meetings with the client and manage the analysis through design phases related to their respective modules.
- Provide Management Reporting for progress and status for all Business related Work Products / Deliverables.
- Experience performing the following tasks:
- Conduct Business Process And Systems Design Workshops
- Present Solution Definition Findings
- Establish Security And Control Requirements
- Perform Conversion Data Mapping
- Map Requirements to Application Processes
- Develop Functional Specifications
- Prepare and Conduct Conference Room Pilots
- Evaluate Reporting Requirement Against Standard Reports
- Identify and Design Custom Reports
- Application Configuration & Module Setup (Using OBA)
- Functional Acceptance Testing
- Create Responsibility Matrix
- Conduct And Evaluate End User Training
- Conduct Regression Testing
- Conduct Security Testing
- Functional Issue resolution for custom and conversion components
- Conduct System And Integration Testing
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems.
You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module.
You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
- Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
- Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now