This position requires – operations experience and P&L ownership for a large long Term Care Operations for one of our critical clients
Desired Candidate Profile
- Run the end to end operations for Long Term Care.
- Responsibility will be for multi-location operations.
- Operations for 100-150 FTEs with P&L responsibility of $15-20MM
Experience & Skills:
- 15+ years of experience in US Insurance and Healthcare.
- Managed and transitioned large processes and functions.
- Preference to having experience in P&L management especially in the product area of Long Term Care and / or Disability Insurance.
- Experience in the IT/ BPO industry, primarily in operations and transitioning role.
- Account management and operational experience as well, good understanding of US Insurance industry.
- Bring in new perspective & lateral thinking skills,
- Able to work independently without constant supervision or guidance,
- Analytical, Numbers driven individual,
- Ability to work in multi-cultural, global environment.
- Have experience in managing profitability, large complex teams,
- Ability to manage senior and seasoned insurance professionals
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- At least 15 years of experience in transitions and operations management
- At least 10 years of experience in managing Insurance operations
- Understand the IT and system implications on operations; preferably having been involved in IT project implementation in an operations environment
- Operations stakeholders – Either having held senior management level positions in a carrier or TPA organization
- Ability to engage at the senior most level in a client environment
- Process Mapping
- Good knowledge of TPA services and product offerings.
- Excellent Track record with demonstrative success in following best practices in operations management.
- Understanding of six sigma and lean methodology.
- Excellent communication skill and proficiency in English language.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and prospects.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty effectively.
- The individual must possess relevant Long term care (LTC) OR Disability Insurance (DI) background
- Well versed knowledge in using acronyms and terminology used in the LTC OR Disability Insurance (DI) industry
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer orientation
- Performance management for teams
- Above average core product knowledge
- Extensive experience in Life insurance operations / process management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Solid understanding of insurance terminology and definitions
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Proficiency in financial analysis
- Core company knowledge of departmental processes and procedures
- Decision making skills
- Energy and drive with a focus on delivery
Strong people management and leadership
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now