· Handle the helpdesk and support the users for the tickets on Engineering applications – Windchill, CAx (CAD/CAE) tools, CAD configurations & licensing tools
· Provide Support during the upgrade and enhancements planned on the Windchill environment
· Provide guidance to users and other IT staff on Windchill application and functional specifications
· Sound knowledge of PartsLink classification
· Perform installation and configuration of Windchill software, testing of system functionalities and business processes, data migration and deployment
· Administration and general upkeep of the Windchill system with performance tuning capability
· Coordinate with the PM, Leads, Administrators and the business to analyse and ensure understanding of the support requirements and provide solutions
· Coordinate, train/help offshore team based on requirements
· Performs other duties as assigned or required
· Candidates should have experience in System and Business administration of Windchill PDMLink/ProjectLink and troubleshooting knowledge in CAD (Creo Parametric 3.0 or later), CAE tools (Creo Schematics, ANSYS Suite & Altair Suite), licensing tools (FlexLM, RLM & LMx) and helpdesk support tool (ServiceNow) or tools with similar functionality
· Proficiency in most functionalities of the Windchill environment like handling Business Objects (Parts, CAD Documents & Documents), Lifecycles, Workflows, OIRs, Queues, ACLs, Teams, Roles, Groups, Users, Templates, File Vaulting, Replication and Visualizations
· Familiarity with Windchill 10.2 and the newer architecture
· Proficiency with Query Builder, Windchill Business Reporting, other reporting tools, SQL Server management (2012 & above) with efficiency to handle queries, indexes & custom tables is preferable
· Basic understanding and experience in customizations is preferable
· Must possess the ability to discuss, prioritize, coordinate and escalate the support cases as needed and should be able to maintain a quick turnaround on solutions to the cases
· Must have strong communication, computer, documentation, presentation, and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team; and, lead a team of less experienced professional employees on semi-routine tasks. Able to work extended hours as required
· Excellent Written and Communication Skills
· Should be capable of handling multiple activities
· Should be flexible to work in shifts as he will be supporting global users
· Should be flexible to support during weekends as required for patch updates and deployments
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Windchill Support (Windchill – version 10.0 and above)
- Bachelor in Engineering or Information Technology/Computer Science
- English, German or Chinese is added benefit
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems.
You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module.
You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
- Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
- Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now