This is a position for Vertex application Support in the Alpharetta, GA area.
- The resource can be local at Atlanta or onshore serving EST time zone.
- The resource should be good in understanding Vertex application as well as handling all integration with Oracle RODOD stack BRM and R12.
- Should have good understanding and hands on application to upgrade the system, update the Tax rates and other BAU activities related to the application.
- 60% Handling the operational issues of Vertex
- 20% Analysis of reports and other issues pointed by business
- 20% System maintenance like application of patch, Tax rates etc..
- Resource should have good (at least 3 years) client facing prior experience with good communication skills.
- Should be able to articulate and explain the issues to the business and come up with a solution.
- Should be skilled to handle BAU activities.
- Should be good in Vertex.
- Will work as a single resource to support this application.
- Resource will directly communicate with the business.
- Medium to complex.
- Resource will be directly accountable to ensure availability and stability of the vertex system.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now