• Role: Operations Manager
• Job Description: The Operations Manager would be responsible for long term Application Maintenance.
Initial tasks would be to work with the client to define the post-production operations management approach, defining the incident management approach, and creating the high level operations manual.
The Operations manager will be responsible for:
- Demonstrate excellence in customer care, assurance and service quality; ensure all appropriate Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in core service metrics are met or exceeded.
- Oversee all incident management and drive resolution. o Develop and maintain Support and Service models for a variety of production applications.
- Manage routine maintenance activity to ensure reliable and effective operation of the key platforms and services in the application portfolio.
- Manage production deployment of research application patches and upgrades.
- Execute Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) management through routine systems health assessment, maintenance of high quality documentation, and license management.
- Cultivate and maintain the informational IT knowledgebase containing documentation of applications, policies, procedures, infrastructure, and other critical technology assets.
- Ensure change management processes are continuously followed to maintain a stable production environment.
- Provide updated and accurate financial models on a monthly basis
- Manage Xerox/AWS hosting vendor relationship Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program.
They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction.
Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for leading either a large project or a definable segment of a very large and complex project. Clients may be external or internal.
You are responsible for the translation of the client’s complex business requirements into formal agreements.
For these, you establish specific solutions, applications or processes which ultimately culminate in customer acceptance of the results.
This includes working with client team members and executives to identify business requirements and subsequently working with, and leading others, in the initiating, planning, controlling, executing and closing the client’s solution.
You are responsible for a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, and final delivery.
- Manages engagements with complexity on EM level 1 or higher.
- Is, if possible, certified on this level and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting.
- Should be experienced in Negotiation, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Continuous (Service) Improvement
- Should have progression skills in Quality Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now