• Work on maintenance driven coding projects in various technologies.
• Review and understand the application code and make related code fixes as well as configuration changes to resolve complex support issues.
• Provide support for incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting and debugging, with responsibilities covering multiple Applications.
• Strong Analytical, reasoning, problem solving and logical thinking abilities.
• Ability to work well under pressure and execute on aggressive deadlines.
• Flexible in a changing work environment and driven to succeed in a fast paced environment.
• Good communication skills, working in a team environment
Candidates with any of the below skills will be considered:
• Deltek Costpoint/MPM/Winsight
• RSA eGRC Archer
• SilkRoad Enterprise On Boarding
• Ryan/Second Decimal Control Point
• I-Guide (Integrated Global UID Enterprise Solution)
• Thomsen Reuters GRC – AutoAudit/FXall
• HP Project and Portfolio Mgmt Center
• SunGard StorQM (COLD)
• LexisNexis LAW Pre-Discovery
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services.The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now