Capgemini Consulting specializes in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organizational change.
Capgemini Consulting North America (CC NA) operates as an independent national practice with approximately 200 consultants. Our size and strong growth ambition couple to give us a pure entrepreneurial spirit. With the support of a broader global organization, Capgemini Consulting offers:
– Management consulting focus on strategy, development and execution
– A community of bright, highly-motivated professionals
– An entrepreneurial environment which allows great opportunity for motivated leaders to have a marked impact in developing and growing the community
– A fun, team-oriented, go-getting environment with a focus on working in and supporting the communities where we live
– The opportunity for you to own your career and actively participate in your professional development
– Capgemini Consulting is the strategy and transformation brand of Capgemini Group
Capgemini Consulting serves industries such as: Consumer Products, Distribution, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, and Retail. We deliver sector-focused solutions across the following capability areas: Digital CIO Advisory, Digital CMO Advisory, Digital COO Advisory All of our work is supported by the concept of Digital Transformation.
Hub office locations are Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, New York and South San Francisco.
Please visit our website at: www.capgemini-consulting.com
Our growth ambition and collaborative approach to working with clients combine to create a business culture that allows new team members to dive right in and become an integral part of the team immediately. The entrepreneurial working style and size of our practice allows you to create a name for yourself, shine early on, and have a significant impact on our clients and on our company.
The Life Sciences group has access to a global team of more than 3,000 dedicated consultants, including a significant team focused exclusivel on Life Sciences issues in the U.S.
Founded in 1993, Capgemini Consulting’s Life Sciences group serves many of the world’s leading pharmaceutical and biotech, medical device, specialized distribution, health care services, animal health and agri-chemical organizations. The team’s deep sector knowledge, experience, and expertise are leveraged to offer solutions across all components of the life sciences value chain. Recently, the Life Sciences group has experienced substantial growth.
The core offerings for the Life Sciences group include:
– Therapeutic area strategy development and implementation
– Sales and marketing effectivness, including commericalization, product launch and life cycle management
– Medical affairs strategy and organization
– Supply chain management
– Research and development optimization
– Post merger integration
– Compliance and reporting
Scope & Responsibilities
A Principal at Capgemini Consulting builds strategic, long-term accounts to manage and develop the business within those clients. In addition to the sales and business development responsibilities, Principals are also expected to lead programs and multi-workstream engagements, and be highly-involved in practice leadership, driving thought and solution development, overseeing internal activities and acting as an executive-level representative of CC NA.
– Leverage new and existing executive-level relationships to grow a sustainable network of clients