Role and Responsibilities
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high availability and performance.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- 5+ years hands on J2EE Web backend development experiences
- Familiar with software development lifecycle
- Familiar with common frameworks, such as Spring, Structs, Hibernate
- Very familiar with WebSphere Application Server
- Familiar with HTML, JQuery, Java Scripts and CSS.
- Rich experience on Junit
- 2+ years detail design experience
- High awareness of compliance with laws and regulations
- Have a good knowledge on Json, PDF
- Having i-WFM experiences
- 2+ years’ experience as technical architect or BSA will be a plus
- JP1/AJS3 is a plus.
- Life insurance business knowledge is a plus
- Having working experiences in onshore/off-shore model projects is a plus
- Having Agile project working experiences is a plus
Any bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology, preferably in Computer Science/Computer Applications or any other related study or experiences.
-Must have high Business level of Japanese (Comfortable to speak, read and write in Business Japanese.) JLPT N2+.
– Nice to have Business level English. Candidate requires to write and read in English.
Work Location：TokyoApply now