Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be single point of contact for Test Automation needs across projects.
- set up and manage Framework, scripts and automation process for for all automation projects.
- Manage communication with multiple project managers, test managers to understand automation requirements.
- Ability to show increase in automation coverage by clear road-map.
- Keep highest level of configuration management for all framework, scripts and test data.
- Has highest level of troubleshooting to increase automation coverage and guide multiple automation teams.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of all major automation tools in the market including mobile automation.
- Working knowledge of Java, Selenium, UFT (QTP), ALM, Jira.
- Working knowledge of version controlling tools like Git
- Role require hands-on knowledge of coding, scripting, data maintenance
- Ability to clearly distinguish between various automation framework and ability to describe the advantage along with supporting data.
Nice to Have:
- Both Japanese and English are preferred as work languages.