Leveraging Capgemini’s strong network of clients, talent and assets, Capgemini Invent is ideally positioned to help our clients re-invent their business models, deliver digital transformation and increase their competitiveness. With deep industry specialism in FS, combined with end business understanding, technology skills, and a highly collaborative working style, you will help shape our FS Industry by driving new business and expanding existing business.
An overview of the role
We help the C-levels shape their technology vision and design their technology-driven business transformation journeys.
Capgemini Invent offers a culture of learning, ownership, and focus on value.
· Our consultants are formally trained by industry experts in consulting and client delivery; Capgemini Invent offers you the flexibility to develop various areas of knowledge in technical domains aligned both to your interests and our clients’ outcomes.
· Client engagements give you the opportunity to work with our leadership and experienced consulting management, where you can learn from and challenge them, and accelerate your hands-on experience, delivery capability and industry insights.
· You’ll learn how we write compelling client propositions, structure, and lead high-profile transformations, and gain hands-on exposure to leading technologies, often taking an idea from a concept to a vision, to strategy and then execution.
· Les Fontaine’s: Capgemini Invent has a unique training environment just outside Paris, where we can immerse ourselves in thought-leadership, share knowledge and build capabilities that will help us and our clients to succeed.
· We hold monthly showcases of our digital transformation initiatives, sharing knowledge and showing off how the power of technology is impacting our clients.
· Normally (outside of COVID restrictions) there are monthly team meeting, and it’s a chance to connect face-to-face with the wider team.
Why this role?
The focus of the role, as an IT Strategist, will be on working in a business and technology strategic team to partner with our clients to innovate and transform their business.
You could be doing one or more of:
· Using your proven strategy experience to help clients define their IT strategy and the transformation roadmap, leveraging your Financial Services industry knowledge, technology expertise on both main-stream and emerging technologies.
· Advising clients on digital and technology strategies and transformation paths, connecting business ambitions with required organizational and technology changes, including move to cloud transformation or IT operating model evolution.
· Defining compelling customer value propositions and winning technology models to maximize business value and ROI, thanks to the creation of a proper business case to highlight benefits and financial impacts.
· Creating and documenting solution blueprints, roadmaps, capability models, or operating models.
· Building, managing, and prioritizing solution requirements and collaborating closely with design and development experts to find solutions.
· Working closely with SMEs to ensure solution feasibility, viability, and compliance.
· Communicating with both business and IT teams at all levels influencing transformation decisions through compelling storytelling, underpinned by thorough analysis of facts and figures.
· Creating strong relationships among working teams, mentoring junior people and have exposure to senior leadership.