You will work with our Clients within the Banking sector, staffed on multi-disciplinary project teams with the aim of interacting directly with both the Business and IT functions of the Client to facilitate support its transformation programs.
Specifically, the candidate will be responsible for:
• Formulating the goals and defining the scope of applications based on business needs, a good understanding of IT solutions, business and industry specific processes.
• Acting as a link between the Client and the teams involved in the development of technical solutions, using advanced communication skills to analyze, document and validate the Client's requirements.
• Acquiring a deep knowledge of the Client’s business which is necessary to translate requirements into functional specifications using appropriate methods, processes and tools.
• Supporting the orchestration of the UI/UX and solution design.
• Coordinating and supporting requirements implementation activities.
• Actively managing the definition and formalization of use cases and test scenarios and supporting the User Acceptance Test / Business Test.
• Participating in drafting proposals, feasibility studies and development of new business opportunities.
• Contributing to build Client’s presentations.
• Carry out quantitative and economic analysis.