Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
You will be part of the Transformation Consulting, the Practice of Capgemini Italy focused on Consulting and Transformation.
We are the orchestrator translating the world of customer business needs into technology value and bringing customer strategies & programs into reality. We support our clients to embrace digital innovation and emerging technologies to gain a competitive advantage, resulting in new value creation and driving growth.
Which role you will focus on
You will start as Project Manager or Junior Project Manager, depending on your experience, and you will support our teams in plan and orchestrate Client’s Transformational Programs which could impact on business models, operating models and which may require new or enhanced technologies.
You will be assigned mainly to Clients’ engagement in the Banking Industry on Payment domain for our offices in Milan.
What you will bring
- proven experience of, at least, 4 years in Issuing and/or Acquiring services;
- re-engineering and optimization of business processes of the payments sector and, in particular, of Issuing and/or Acquiring services;
- knowledge of migration projects of application platforms in the issuing and/or acquiring field;
- knowledge of digital payment solutions, related processes and business aspects;
- passion for technological innovations in mobile payments;
- strong ability to interact with the Clients, collect business and functional requirements, to support the design of a technological solution;
- knowledge of both the Waterfall and Agile project management approaches, is also appreciated;
- good in planning and monitoring agreed schedules;
- adaptable, flexible and resilient;
- team management;
- very strong problem-solving attitude;
- analytical mindset;
- relevant interpersonal and communication skills;
- fluent in English.
- Master’s degree is requested. Management Engineering, Economics, Management or similar degrees are preferred.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
Our mission is to employ, develop and retain the best people to provide innovative solutions to our clients.
We stand by our commitments, paying attention to the resources belonging to the protected categories, in accordance with Articles 1 and 18 of Law 68/1999.
Personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679.