Do you want to provide a significant impetus to your career? Do you want to play a relevant role in Leader Consulting Company? Do you want to participate to a daily great experience of Digital Transformation in Capgemini?
Take your Chance, Join Capgemini Team, Go on this important travel!
We are looking for a
Project Manager IT Telco
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 290,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
You will be part of the Transformation Consulting, the Practice of Capgemini Italy focused on Consulting and Transformation.
We are the orchestrator translating the world of customer business needs into technology value and bringing customer strategies & programs into reality. We support our clients to embrace digital innovation and emerging technologies to gain a competitive advantage, resulting in new value creation and driving growth.
You will start as Junior Project Manager or Project Manager, depending on your experience, and you will support our teams in plan and orchestrate Client’s Transformational Programs which could impact on business models, operating models and which may require new or enhanced technologies.
You will be assigned mainly to Clients’ engagement in the Telco Industry on IT telco domain for our offices in Milan or in Rome.
What you will bring
- project management proven experience of 3-5 years in IT department (telco industry preferred);
- business analysis
- autonomy and proactivity
- communication & presentation
- team working
- team governance
- passion for technological innovations
- strong ability to interact with the Clients, collect business and functional requirements, to support the design of a technological solution
- knowledge of both the Waterfall and Agile project management approaches, is also appreciated
- PMI/PMP Certified Professional, Agile Scrum certification are appreciated
- good in planning and monitoring agreed schedules
- adaptable, flexible and resilient
- very strong problem-solving attitude
- analytical mindset
- relevant interpersonal and communication skills
- good knowledge of English
- Master’s degree is requested. Management Engineering, Economics, Management or similar degrees are preferred.
Availability to travel in Italy and abroad is requested.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
Our mission is to employ, develop and retain the best people to provide innovative solutions to our clients.
We stand by our commitments, paying attention to the resources belonging to the protected categories, in accordance with Articles 1 and 18 of Law 68/1999.
Personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679.