You will be part of the Transformation Consulting, the Practice of Capgemini Italy focused on Consulting and Transformation.
We are the orchestrator translating the world of customer business needs into technology value and bringing customer strategies & programs into reality. We support our clients to embrace digital innovation and emerging technologies to gain a competitive advantage, resulting in new value creation and driving growth.
Master’s degree is requested. Management Engineering, Economics, Management or similar degrees are preferred.
What you will do
You will work with our Clients from different industries (e.g. FSI, Telco, etc.) on multi-disciplinary project teams with the aim of interacting directly with both the Business and IT functions of the Client to facilitate support its transformation programs.
Specifically, depending on the projects, you will be responsible for:
• Supporting or managing the overall coordination of program and projects in direct contact with the Client team.
• Monitoring of the work plan, the economics, the KPIs, anticipating and escalating potential issues.
• Preparing the progress reports, both internal and towards the Client.
• Supporting the definition and monitoring of the program budget.
• Facilitating the Communication Management
• Levering on Project Management and Project Collaboration tools.
• Carry out quantitative and economic analysis.
You would also support engagements in:
• Analyzing and identifying impacts of a transformation program on Business and IT processes and organization.
• Support Clients on the Change Management initiatives.
• Participating in drafting proposals and, when you will have more experience, contribute on the development of new business opportunities.