You will work with our Clients from different industries (e.g. Utilities, Services, FSI, Telco, Media, Manufacturing, etc.) on multi-disciplinary project teams with the aim of interacting directly with both the Business and IT functions of the Clients to enable their transformation programs.
Specifically, depending on the projects and the level of experience you have, you will be responsible for:
• supporting or managing the overall coordination of organizational change management programs and projects in direct contact with the Client team;
• managing or coordinating communication management and stakeholder engagement streams;
• understand the impacts of a transformation initiative on the clients’ processes, organization, skill and culture;
• carrying out autonomously quantitative, economical, organizational and change impacts analysis on people and processes, typically triggered by new systems implementation;
• implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage of new processes and technologies and minimize resistance to change;
• performing organizational design activities and contribute to the definition of roles and responsibilities to enable the transformation from organizational readiness perspective;
• supporting clients in the value realization of their transformation initiatives, with a special focus on business results that impact on Clients’ P&L
• planning, developing, delivering and/or monitoring training phases
• supporting adoption of new processes and/or systems identifying and monitoring the right KPI
• challenging the status quo and proactively contribute to identify improvement initiatives or ways to mitigate a lack of business readiness.
Based on your role, you would also support the practice on:
• drafting proposals with outstanding value propositions;
• contributing on the development of new business opportunities, expanding our footprint;
• coordinating and coaching younger team members;
• developing presentations, methodologies and point of view.