CLOUD & EDGE COE
Position: Cloud & Edge COE Consultant
Location: Milan/Rome (Italy)
Our Cloud & Edge Center of Excellence (COE) Team creates and delivers solutions that fit their user needs, delivering innovation, competitiveness and high levels of user satisfaction.
We are looking for a talented COE resource to join our team in Italy (Rome and/or Milan). This individual will help design, build, operate and transfer solutions that support and provide insight into the operation and growth of the Capgemini Cloud Infrastructure Services.
In this role, you will get exposure to running and building a globally distributed solutions. The ideal candidate understands cloud solutions and cloud scale and has very strong architecture and pre-sales attitude and intimate familiarity with cloud tools and technologies such as IT orchestration tools, IT management systems, end user computing services, infrastructure as a code, DevOps and CI/CD.
As part of the Capgemini Group, our team works with clients on engagements from Consultancy through Projects to support large digital transformation programs, assessments, migration to cloud and helping clients leverage existing investments.
CoE members are selected on the following basis:
- Highly credible in client facing situations, confident and articulate,
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Relevant current content and expertise (individuals must be content rich) with specific in depth expertise in the offers/technologies aligned with Capgemini Portfolio
- Ability to shape a client proposition with limited assistance. Ability to develop productive client relationships at different management levels and identify and develop opportunities for new Project & Consultancy sales
- Excellent client facing / presentation skills
- Ability to craft a proposal
- Experience in estimating and scoping projects
- Create / build reusable content / offers
Providing consultancy and architecture expertise to external clients, you will work across business development, pre-sales and delivery engagements of various size and complexity. Leading some of the best technical teams in the business you will ensuring that we produce end-to-end solutions that are commercially sound, and client focused.
Most importantly about you:
- Position Capgemini Cloud & Edge Porftolio (economic Application Portfolio Management, Cloud Managed Platform, Cloud Migration Factory) at CxO Level also via demo
- Manage the design and execution of build out of leading Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, Google, etc etc)
- Lead and manage to RFQ, RFI, RFP for the most relevant opportunities on the market
- Lead hyperconverged infrastructure and infrastructure as a code opportunities
- Experience writing thorough and well-organised solution documentation that include costs, P&L, architecture, high level design, master plan, delivery/operating model
- High level of enterprise platform architecture experience in designing large systems that require complex integration
- Possibility to get certifications for cloud and innovative technologies
- Etablish the core technology and operational processes for important digital transformation deal/program
- Be the Design Authority and establish the Governance during the Transformation Phase
- Design key technical cloud management tools, implement operating model to operationalize major cloud platform
- Technical leadership experience, with proven experience designing and delivering solutions
- Ability to communicate and influence a project’s technical and business stakeholders, to adopt the proposed architecture
- Strong skills in building collaborative relationships with stakeholders to understand their business and technology needs
- Capability to see the big picture and apply strong levels of business acumen
- Create / build reusable content / offers
- Collect requirements and build solutions
- Evaluate new additions to our technology stack, and assist our software engineers in integrating, scaling and deploying services.
- Design, architect and cost large scalable systems for massively growing global cloud platform infrastructure
- Fluent in English and Italian Language
In this role, you will get exposure to running and building a globally distributed teams and solutions. The ideal candidate understands cloud solutions and cloud scale and IT Service Design and Management and intimate familiarity with leading edge technologies such as CI/CD, cloud automation, cloud brokering, infrastructure as a code.
Qualifications Nice to have skillset
- Master Degree in Engineering, Information Technology or others
- 5+ years experience in a XaaS on major Cloud environment (AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Google, VMWare, Nutanix)
- 10+ years of relevant infrastructure service design experience
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Architecture (TOGAF, IEFL, etc etc) and Service Management best practice (ITIL, ITOM).
- Hands on experience with building cloud infrastructure as a code from bare metal and using infrastructure as code technology enablers like puppet, chef, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernates or similar.
- Experience implementing enterprise scale, n-tier solutions with direct client exposure.
- Virtualization, OpenStack VMWare, Nutanix, Cloud Architecture and Services, Automated Deployments.
- Experience with full software development lifecycle and DevOps
- Experience with common cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc…
- Experience with IT Toolset like ServiceNow, BMC Remedy
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 200,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.