Do you want to provide a significant impetus to your career? Do you want to play a relevant role in Leader Consulting Company? Do you want to participate to a daily great experience of Digital Transformation in Capgemini?
Take your Chance, Join Capgemini Team, Go on this important travel!
We are looking for a
Change & Organization Practitioners: Managers, Senior Consultants, Consultants, Analysts
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 290,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
You will be part of the Transformation Consulting, the Practice of Capgemini Italy focused on Consulting and Transformation.
We are the orchestrator translating the world of customer business needs into technology value and bringing customer strategies & programs into reality. We support our clients to embrace digital innovation and emerging technologies to gain a competitive advantage, resulting in new value creation and driving growth.
Specifically, you will be assigned to the Change & Organization practice.
We help businesses master transformation by bridging the gap between technology and people, setting the right culture and governance model, keeping the focus on benefits realization, suggesting the operating and organizational models to drive holistic business success.
Which role you will focus on
You will start as a Managing Consultant (Manager), Senior Consultant, Consultant or Analyst, depending on your experience, and you will support our teams in plan and orchestrate Client’s Transformational Programs which could impact on business models, operating and organizational models and which may require new or enhanced technologies and a new way of working.
What you will do
You will work with our Clients from different industries (e.g. FSI, Telco, Media, Manufacturing, etc.) on multi-disciplinary project teams with the aim of interacting directly with both the Business and IT functions of the Clients to support their transformation and re-organization programs.
Specifically, depending on the projects and the level of experience you have, you will be responsible to:
- support or manage the overall coordination of organizational and change management program and projects in direct contact with the Client team
- manage or coordinate Communication Management stream and Cultural Change
- carry out autonomously quantitative, economical, organizational and change impacts analysis on people and processes
- work on re-organization and right-sizing initiatives
- understand the impacts of a transformation initiative on the clients’ processes, organization, skill and culture
- implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage of new processes and technologies and minimize resistance to change
- perform organizational design activities and contribute to the definition of roles and responsibilities
- support client in the value realization of their transformation initiatives
- challenge the status quo and proactively contribute to identify improvement initiatives or ways to mitigate a lack of business readiness.
Based on your role, you would also support the practice in:
- drafting proposals with outstanding value propositions
- contribute on the development of new business opportunities, expanding our footprint
- coordinating and coaching younger team members
- develop new qualification deck, methodologies and point of view.
What you will bring
- You are an enthusiastic young professional, willing to join our Program, Change & Organization Management practice.
- You have the right experience to fit the role:
- for Managing Consultant role, from 1 to 3 years of experience as a manager in a similar role
- for Senior Consultant, from 3 to 5 years of experience as a consultant in a similar role
- for Consultant, from 1 to 3 years of experience as a consultant in a similar role
- for Analyst, from 1 to 2 years of working experience in a similar role
- preferably in leading Management Consulting companies.
- Certifications (e.g. PROSCII) will be considered as a plus.
You also have/are:
- experience on relevant Italian or international clients
- good knowledge of Change Management tools and approach
- good knowledge of Organizational design and Right-sizing methodologies
- strong attitude to face and solve unstructured clients’ issues above expectations
- interest in dealing with cross-functional challenges
- very good ability to forge relationships and communicate effectively with all the levels of Clients’ organization
- strong interest to work for engagements with a strong connotation of technological innovation
- fluent in English language and available to travel
- complete mastering of Excel and Powerpoint
- knowledge of both the Waterfall and Agile project management approaches, is also appreciated
- good in planning and monitoring agreed schedules
- adaptable, flexible and resilient
- strong team management and team building attitude
- relevant interpersonal and communication skills
Master’s degree is requested. Management Engineering, Economics, Management or similar degrees are preferred.
Availability to travel in Italy and abroad is request
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
Our mission is to employ, develop and retain the best people to provide innovative solutions to our clients.
We stand by our commitments, paying attention to the resources belonging to the protected categories, in accordance with Articles 1 and 18 of Law 68/1999.
Personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679.