Capgemini Engineering is seeking for a Core Network Presales Expert able to manage his own technical offer line for internationational department based on:
- Mobile Private Network/EDGE for Vertical Industries
- Core Network BID Design Authority
and to feed Italian pipeline leveraging partnership high valuable Solution and matching client’s requirements.
- Provide direct pre-sales support to identified Solutions for MPN/EDGE and 5G UCs for Automotive/Industry 4.0/HealthCare and Public Safety.
- Understand the partner’s motivation, their customer business needs and be able to reflect business benefit through proposed solutions using a consultative approach.
- Partners product presentations and provide technical demonstrations to customers to help obtain sales objectives.
- Effectively work with internal/external teams to anticipate and qualify customer needs.
- Identify customer requirements and communicate these requirements/feature requests to Partners Product Marketing.
- Build and own a technical expertise program with selected Partner for MPN/E2E Test Automation.
- Degree in appropriate Technology Discipline
- 8 years+ technical experience in Telecommunications / data communications
- Technical skills in, 3G/4G/5G Mobile edge and core, NFVI, VoLTE/VoNR, 3GPP rel15 and rel16, NEF and API, C-V2X, E2E Test Automation for CSP and NEP
- Creative ability to solve customer problems, thinking outside the box.
- Ability to quickly understand and learn new technologies and flexibly move from 1 technology to another
- Willing to continuously expand the knowledge.
- Excellent listening and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in creating/defining SoW documents and requirement captures
- Self-motivated and able to work in international team.
- Well organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Within a reality where team spirit, a dynamic and flexible environment and continuous training are the factors of our success, we will guide you in developing a career in line with your aspirations and attitudes. Our mission is to help you in the developmente of all the skills needed with the aim to deliver innovative solutions to our customers. We value honesty, resourcefulness and personal initiative. Our policies promote a lifestyle based on work life balance.
We believe in the values of diversity and inclusion of gender and culture, also paying attention and sensitivity to candidates belonging to protected categories, pursuant to articles 1 and 18 of law 68 of '99. Personal data will be treated in compliance the provisions contained in EU regulation 2016/679.