Not all SAP implementation methodologies are equal, and iSAP is the one that stands out. An “industrialized” Agile approach, iSAP delivers more value to your business through the incorporation of Agile and lean tools and techniques throughout the lifecycle of an implementation.
The best of everything; the value you’re looking for
An industrialized Agile methodology that is perfected and proven. In iSAP we’ve built in all the components — quantitative and qualitative — assuring an implementation is both efficient and effective.
- Find opportunities to improve end-to-end process performance using techniques such as Value Stream Mapping
- Focus on customer-critical requirements and, reduce overall development requirements using our Design by Acception® (DbA) approach
- Find the right balance between your company’s unique requirements and SAP/lean best practices
- Use our Visual Management for real-time project insight
- Incorporate the best processes and procedures to achieve optimized performance
- Prepare your people for an SAP-enabled business transformation
The way we work optimizes the results we deliver
iSAP includes six phases: project preparation, blueprint, realization build, realization test, final preparation, and operate. In each phase, we bring the extra value that makes iSAP singularly effective in delivering an SAP solution that works successfully, supporting your company in the achievement of its goals:
- Business process perspective — By focusing on how people and systems work together, we find measurable opportunities to improve end-to-end process performance through SAP-enabled changes and lean best practices
- Beyond-the-basics development — Because our methodology is robust with best-practice templates for the basics, we can quickly apply two added-value techniques — “Design by Acception®” and “critical path sequencing” — to make sure the new system really fits your business
- User-responsive data management — Industrialization enables optimized data migration
- Organization change management — iSAP provides change management tools for the SAP-enabled business transformation of people, process, and technology
- Project management — We work lean, always looking for and finding ways to incorporate the best, established standards and procedures for project management to achieve optimal productivity
What makes your business a success?
We care about that question, and we keep it top-of-mind during your SAP implementation.
For Capgemini, excellence is fundamental. We’re committed to client satisfaction, each and every time. iSAP is the newest way we’re proving our value as an SAP “Global Partner Service Innovator” and a recognized leader in SAP implementations around the world. The right methodology, at the right time — made to deliver more value, right now — that’s iSAP.