“Seismic shifts in the consumer marketplace requires Consumer Product companies and Retailers (CPR) to establish a responsive, insight-driven business. If we do not understand and start to adopt this fundamentally different approach, we will struggle to create value and secure long-term growth” – Kees Jacobs, CPR Lead, Insights & Data.
Shifts in the marketplace demand a fundamental response
- Collaborating in the new Value Network, organized around consumers and their communities, and sharing data and insights with consumers and business partners.
- Operating consumer-centric supply chains, synchronizing data-driven product and consumer journeys.
- Creating a seamless path to purchase by organizing relevant personalized omni-channel commerce.
- Reinventing the role of the store, understanding and anticipating in-store behavior.
Neither traditional BI nor Big Data Discovery is the answer
Many realize that insights and data are at the heart of the digital transformation that can help CPR companies address the above challenges, maximize growth and reduce costs. However, an inflexible IT landscape, scattered siloed data, and a lack of skills, expertise and appropriate culture, prevents CPR companies from embarking on an insight driven transformation.
Our value proposition for insight driven retail and consumer products companies originates from a practice-proven journey approach that brings together business, data, analytical tooling and technology platforms. It helps CPR companies embed smart and actionable insights within their business in order to improve competitiveness and boost profitability.
Our proposition demonstrates business value from day one and provides a growth path in small iterative steps to develop an industrialized and scalable capability for business, IT, and data executives.
Our proposition is not a narrow point-solution; we enable quick and appropriate decisions along with agile fact-based operations, with the sole objective to measurably change and improve business.
Your partner at the forefront of a fast-changing Industry
- Sector Focus: As a global leader in strategy and transformation, we provide industry-specific services and guidance to hundreds of consumer products and retail clients worldwide, including 27 of the world’s 30 largest consumer products companies and 27 of the leading retailers.
- Our Business Value NOW! Approach: We bring together deep CPR domain expertise and technology know how, so that we can demonstrate value from day one.
- We are Practice-proven: So you benefit from our lessons learned and global best practices developed.
- We apply an Integrated Approach: We are a safe pair of hands to work – from end to end - technology, process and most importantly – people.
- Our delivery is services- not technology-led: This means for you - accelerated deployment and capability-building.
- Our Commitment: We take our responsibility to drive outcomes as one team very seriously.
Want to know more?
Please contact one of our experts below to find out how our Business Value Now approach can help you gain competitive advantage through effective customer analytics.
At Capgemini, our 12,500 consultants work with leading consumer products and retail companies to strategically address the industry-specific issues posed by today's fast-changing technology and society.
Find out more about our leading solutions such as Seamless Customer Engagement, Smart Digital Store, Consumer-driven Supply Chain and our thought leadership initiatives with the Consumer Goods Forum.