Case-as-a-Service: Transforming Case ManagementLarge public and private organizations often support dozens of non-integrated manual and automated processes that could be categorized as "case management". The ability to address this with a single solution is vital. You gain simplicity and economies of scale, as well as the advantage of coordinating activities through workflow integration.
- Faster delivery time and reduced total cost of ownership – preconfigured solution requires no client software to install, is easily customized and offers flexible scalability. Solutions are available in a fully-managed environment with the intent to reduce costs and delivery time by up to 30%.
- Improved productivity, efficiency and service levels – eliminate paper at the point of origin, gain better control and visibility of information. Users can access information anytime, anywhere.
- Reduced procurement and implementation risks – minimal capital investment required, pricing can be based on per case basis and the solution can be procured on a short-term basis.
Building the Privileged Customer ExperienceCustomers often find themselves exasperated when companies don't have a single view of their interactions and transactions. Disparate view of data means that emails often go unanswered, requests are not responded to and the client is left disappointed with the service they receive. Customers today expect a privileged and personalized experience yet many organizations struggle to provide as the volume of interactions through different channels increases every day.
Restore the Human ConnectionCapgemini's Collaborative Customer Interactions Management is a case management solution designed to complement the latest customer relationship management (CRM) technology. It can act as a bridge for companies with antiquated or non-existent CRM systems and build the privileged customer experience that customers expect today.
Using a single intuitive interface, the solution allows a blended view of all content types from a diverse range of channels (e.g. text, email, completed forms, signed documents, audio and video), enabling real-time collaboration across the organization. It makes customer service more efficient, flexible and centered on business value.
The solution is built on IBM® Case Manager and is listed in IBM’s Industry Solutions Catalog.
Minimize the Impact of Safety Critical Incidents in the EUC Sector
When risk manifests into an incident, it often boils down to a missed piece of critical information that was miscommunicated or acted upon too late.
For greater efficiency and minimized risk, organizations need management tools that allows them to:
- Collaborate internally and externally
- Manage tasks within a standardized workflow that can culturally adapt
- Orchestrate a centralized approval process so that everyone is on the same page at the same time, thereby proactively reducing the risk that an incident will occur
The solution is built on IBM® Case Manager and is listed in IBM’s Industry Solutions Catalog
Successful Enterprise Content Management implementation
Capgemini’s advisory and consulting services for enterprise content management help you assess readiness, build strategic solutions, and create a roadmap to enable a successful ECM solution implementation.
Enterprise Content Management strategy assessment
- Identify ECM and non-ECM organizational pain points
- Support key ECM initiatives and information needs through stakeholder interviews, infrastructure assessments and prioritization workshops Infrastructure/Solution Assessment
- Evaluate your organization’s infrastructure and existing technologies
- Uncover integration points, gaps in the existing infrastructure and additional investments for consideration
Business Case Development
- Help build ECM champions and sponsorship for the initiative
- Evaluate potential revenues from doing business faster, added revenue streams and savings from operational efficiencies and reduce headcount
- Develop the business case and help seek funding for future phases
Rapid ECM Health Check
Capgemini’s ECM health check lets you quickly assess the current content management adoption maturity of your organization to help you uncover problem areas and set the path forward.
Capgemini’s knowledge management tools help you manage your intellectual knowledge to reduce information loss.
Capgemini’s text analytics tools help you filter your data to maximize the value of your content management systems.