Never tired of stepping out of my comfort zone and I was able to do this in my journey in Capgemini
- What do you love about your job?
The ability to create something good for the employees and the brand.
- How does Capgemini empower you to master your skills?
I have learnt almost everything on the job and the seniors I have worked with have always encouraged me to keep learning
- How does Capgemini help support your sense of purpose in your career?
I have done multiple roles in a career spanning 13 years and I am still not bored, that speaks for itself.
- How does Capgemini give you the autonomy to make decisions?
In my case, roles happened and opportunities came in multiple ways. Its out there for everyone to take charge and run… being proactive and not being afraid of taking risks. I gave up being fearful of my failures and that should be supported by the seniors.
- What do you love about the way of working at Capgemini?
The possibility to dream of changing roles.. With the right support being given…and to continue to learn.. That’s been my personal experience…but it does not always begin like that.
- How does this all combine for you to have the passion for what you do?
Ability to play a role of influencer for a group and also in the corporate stories, winning awards for the Car Pooling programs and being recognized by the govt for the Zero waste management program.
- What was the most memorable moment in your Capgemini journey?
Representing our brand in public forums internationally.
- What are you an Ace at?
I am an expert at connecting the dots on a topic. One of my mentors in Capgemini taught me a very valuable lesson which is to involve stakeholders at the right time in order to start something new.
Sign off your story
“I love this planet and I am an Ace at bringing business and technology solutions to work towards it.”