Capgemini gives me a platform to translate my knowledge, learnings and skills into my work, along with my professional & personal enhancement. It makes me feel important and a contributor to its growth
- How do you feel in the morning getting up and going to work at Capgemini?
A new day to start fresh and learn something new, personal and professional development. Meet different people and grow together.
- What do you love about your job?
Networking and platform to showcase me as the face of Capgemini
- How does Capgemini empower you to master your skills?
Training and assignments to enhance my skill set.
Encouragement from my boss to explore new ways to improve (Personal & Professional)
- How does Capgemini help support your sense of purpose in your career?
Capgemini gives me an opportunity to grow and learn something new every day, which was missing in the earlier places I worked at. As a person I am very inquisitive and not a desk job person- this role requires me meeting new people and at the same time provides with the training and guidance to grow.
- How does Capgemini give you the autonomy to make decisions?
I have grown up handling small client visits and currently, I am handling all types of clients. This responsibility helps me in taking a decision and I got all the support from seniors be it a career, project work or day to day event.
- What do you love about the way of working at Capgemini?
My company genuinely cares about people. I love being a part of something larger that makes a difference… I have the freedom to think outside the box and have all thoughts considered.
- How does this all combine for you to have the passion for what you do?
I am passionate about learning new things and meeting new people from different countries and in my job role, I am getting both the things and it’s very easy for me to combine my passion with trying to help the company grow to achieve its goals while ensuring that our customers are delighted.
- What was the most memorable moment in your Capgemini journey?
A first step to achieve my vision in life.
- What are you an Ace at?
At my position i try to ace at delivering best customer experience and ensuring all clients requirement to be taken care properly and satisfactorily.
Sign off your story
“I love building relationships. I ace delivering client value.”