Keeping Your Customers Happy and Loyal
Coordinating sales, order fulfillment, invoicing, cash collection and application, and dispute management can be challenges to your business when these functions are spread across multiple teams. Disjointed or manual processes, inter-departmental friction and a lack of standardization can drive up costs and lower customer satisfaction, not to mention the ubiquitous pressure of driving down the Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) figure.
On top of that, no matter what your industry sector, the way you interact with your customers is changing. Digital technology is creating a more demanding and fickle customer who is happy to take his or her business elsewhere if the product is not delivered on time, not as described and not supplied at the right price.
Put Your Customers First
By integrating our platforms, know-how and insight, your business can benefit from an enhanced C2C solution that enables you to focus more on your individual customer, helping them to buy more, pay quicker and be an overall happier customer.
Our Credit-to-Cash solution combines coordinated sales, order fulfillment, supply chain, invoicing, cash collection and dispute management services. These services are underpinned by our Odigo contact center platform, Analytics and Master Data Management to deliver an outstanding business value and enhanced digital customer experience.
Transformation, Innovation and Know-how
With experience from hundreds of O2C implementations and operations, our 7,000 collection, supply chain and customer interaction specialists can transform your entire O2C process end-to-end, delivering deep transformation together with insight and analytics 24/7/365 in 38 languages. We are proud of the value we continue to deliver to our clients and the results speak for themselves:
- 6-day reduction in days sales outstanding (DSO)
- 25% reduction in disputes lead time
- 85% and 10% increase in customer satisfaction and customer loyalty respectively
- 63% reduction in order management processing costs
- 90% standardization in global order management processes
- Reduction in invoice ageing from 120 to 30 days
- More than 500,000 calls per day using the Odigo Natural Language IVR
- 50% reduction in caller waiting time
- 90% of calls routed on first contact
- Over 5% improvement in First Contact Resolution (FCR)
- 34–85% increase in call quality.
Contact Business Services
To find out more about how our Credit-to-Cash offering can boost interaction with your customers and drive reliability, profitability and loyalty, contact: email@example.com