Scrum Master PM
- Minimum 10-11 years of customized software development project experience[ preferable Java/J2EE], out of which minimum 2 years on Agile methodologies such as Scrum or XP or Kanban
- Experience of Product Owner or Business Analyst is an added advantage.
- Support project teams as they start up projects, and, or transition between phases with focus on Agile methodologies.
- Supervising and participating in knowledge codification and creating value based priority plan, adapting product backlogs, monitoring using agile toolsets to increase the predictability, productivity and quality of engagements
- Need to be able to Mentor Agile teams to adopt and implement Agile way of working
- Prior experience with large global (distributed delivery) projects as well as experience of managing complex projects
- Excellent Communicator, good at facilitating trainings.
- Certification such as CSM ,PSM, PMI-ACP, CSPO or SAFe [Scaled Agile Framework].
- Responsible for offshore delivery quality. Manage Project planning, scheduling, execution, monitoring
- Good experience with estimation techniques
- Experienced using planning tools such as Clarity and MPP.
- Coordinate with onshore team for overall delivery quality as one team.
- Responsible for quality processes. Participate in audits.
- Exposure to build tools
Technical requirement for ‘JSP’
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of JSPs and Servlets, MVC pattern, etc. Use of JSP scriplets, expressions and directives, JSP tag libraries, etc.