JAVA TECHNICAL ARCH @ M1 LEVEL
c. Spring-MVC,IOC,AOP and Security
j. databases –Oracle
k. Webservices – SOAP and REST.
l. Tools – SOAP UI, SVN
• Ability to estimate work, schedule, resource loading, build plan, track and deliver to plan.
• Ability to manage scope for the teams. Need to be able to say No when required.
• Ability to comply with process requirements.
• Ability to clearly communicate, work with onsite teams and client as required to deliver effectively.
• Manage risks and escalate as required.
• Provide overall direction, guidance, coaching for the team to deliver.
• Ability to help technically the team when required.
• Ability to report to the delivery management teams.
Technical requirement for ‘CSS’
Technical requirement for ‘HTML’
- HTML, CSS, JS, XML, DOM
Technical requirement for ‘SoapUI’
- Good Experience in SOAPUI.
- Execution of webservices using SoapUI
- Good knowledge in SOA.
- Knowledge in Groovy scripting is an added advantage