- Lead the team in driving Service Level Fulfillment and BD work at offshore
- Application support & Problem/Incident /Incident management.
- Involved in development of the enhancement requests.
- Show complete ownership in striving for more efficient solutions, incident reduction, and problem management.
- Initiating/aligning with various initiatives aimed at delivery efficiencies, supporting and driving them to conclusion.
- Ensuring that all delivery processes are adhered to
- Maintaining and providing necessary data and information for various reporting purposes.
- Project management
- Coaching and mentoring team members.
- Driving industrialization initiatives, reducing cost and increasing margins, driving productivity increases
- Handling other responsibilities as required from time to time
- Good Awareness of the ITIL Problem/Incident management process and procedures
- Strong individual with Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of retail and payment systems; knowledge and experience in POS systems would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of BD delivery processes
- Good people management skills and experience
- Should have handled deliveries of team size at least 20
- Good communication skills
- Good experience in customer interaction and handling customer escalations
- Overall 10-12 years of experience
- Min 6 years of working experience in SLF work, managing L2 and L3 work and some BD work
- Worked on Application Support and enhancement Projects
Compentency Required(Primary):Java, spring , hibernate .