NelsonHall analyzed the performance of over 14 vendors offering advanced digital workplace services and evaluated them on both their ‘ability to deliver immediate benefit’ and their ‘ability to meet client future requirements’.
Capgemini was identified as a Leader for its capabilities and strengths in the following areas:
- Strong portfolio in Connected Employee Experience, bringing a new level of choice and flexibility to employee support, engagement, and interactions. Capgemini offers three core elements that can be delivered individually or integrated together to meet your specific requirements: Connected Workspace, Connected Office, and Connected Employee.
- Industry and digital transformation consulting skills. Capgemini is well positioned to support clients on their digital workplace transformation initiatives through its consulting services, Applied Innovation Exchanges (AIEs), and Connected Employee Experience labs.
- Investment in AI, ML and development of NLP algorithms for cognitive chatbots in support of Connected Employee UX
- Deployment bots IP, to enable end-users to upgrade to Windows 10 and schedule automated migration, and support services afterward.
- Expanding Connected Employee Experience centers to enable working scenarios across the digital workplace. Capgemini has a number of Connected Employee Experience showcase labs, notably in Poland (Krakow), Canada (Toronto), Sweden (Stockholm), U.K. (London) and India (Mumbai).
- Use of gamification methodology to drive end-user adoption. Capgemini is further expanding end-user experience through the use of gamification methodologies to drive user adoption for tools across the digital workplace and using Systrack for end-user experience monitoring.
Download the complimentary copy of the report to understand the findings of the NelsonHall NEAT vendor evaluation for Advanced Digital Workplace Services, and how you can leverage the Connected Employee Experience capabilities for your business.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.
To know more about our End-User Services, talk to our experts:
Head of Portfolio,
Head of End-User Services, Capgemini