Wintel Admin – 4 to 6 Years – Bangalore / Mumbai
Job Title:- Senior Windows Administrator
Experience:- 4 to 6 Years
Job Location:- Bangalore/Mumbai (Vikhroli/Airoli)
Primary Skills:- Windows Administrator
Secondary Skills:- ADFS – Build & Administration
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Experience in Designing, Implementation and Documentation of IT Infrastructure Services.
- Experience in writing High Level and Detailed Designs.
- Well versed in ITIL framework, worked on Incident, Change and Problem Management Process.
- Automation using Scripts like Powershell or VBS.
- Creating Baseline documents for Servers, Security and environment.
- Experience in handling Major Incidents and Virus Outbreaks.
- Well versed in Server Capacity, Performance and Availability strategies.
- Creating Reports such as MBSA report, SAS 70, SLR Report and RAP (Risk Assessment Program).
- Experience in Multi Domain and Location Environments.
- Working as a Team leader if required.
- Excellent experience in managing Windows Server and Active Directory 2003, 2003R2, 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and 2012R2.
- Pro-active Management.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and monitor core services such as Active Directory, ADFS, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, IIS, Clustering, Network Load Balancing, Certificate Services, File and Print Services, DFS and Anti-Virus.
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge on Messaging, Remote deployment, Proxy Services.
- Good Experience on Server Hardware.
- Work on Incident, Changes and Problems.
- Create and document all actions, practices, procedures and processes.
- Communicate issue status to customers in accordance with defined SLAs.
- Provide timely follow-up to user questions according to established SLA’s.
- Ensure adherence to best practice security controls and audits.
- A strong technical aptitude, strong problem solving skills.
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane