We are hiring for WFM Specialist (Forecasting, Planning, Scheduling, Advance excel and Reporting) @Noida Capgemini-
Education- Any Graduate
Desired Candidate Description-
- Candidate must have 2-3 years of in depth experience of a Work Force Management Tool such as NICE WFM, Avaya CMS, CISCO.
- Operational experience of creating and maintaining virtual resource planning models for multisite operations.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and distribute significant amounts of information with a high attention to detail and accuracy. Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Interacts well with co-workers and wider support teams, with good influencing and facilitation skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible and responsive to business needs and changes in priorities and deadlines.
- Collate data on factors driving contact volumes, and develop contact center models that accurately predict the impact of these factors.
- Develop, produce and maintain forecasting models that support multi-site / multi-skilled operations, to ensure maximum operational and commercial efficiencies are maintained.
- Simulate real-world prioritization, routing and skill assignments to determine work allocation expectations and requirements. Utilize system based algorithms and simulation models to produce and assess detailed staffing requirements.
- Ensure all forecasts are supported with assumptions and contact drivers.
- Accurately complete and distribute forecasts within service level agreements.
- Make recommendations and prepare reports that facilitate understanding and aid effective operational decision-making.
- Create impact analysis models that allow scenario planning of business initiatives, to be completed in a virtual environment utilizing statistical and simulation techniques.
- Identify opportunities to improve the accuracy of forecasting and headcount planning.
- Monitor assumptions and actual results against forecast / budget and review exceptions.
- Ensure consistency in planning processes and metrics across operational areas
Please share your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue– 139-140, Block B, Noida Special Economic Zone, Noida 201 305 UP India. Tower – B
Interview Date/Day- 4th Oct, Friday
Contact Person- Arpita Tripathi
Interview Time- 3-5pm