Webinar Program Manager- 3.5 to 8 yrs-Mumbai
We are looking to hire webinar program manager willing to work in night shift for Mumbai location .The incumbent would be responsible for execution and logistics for the Global Webinar Program. The individual will work with across all marketing functions to plan, execute, and repurpose 100 webinars annually.
Specification / Skills / Experience
- Lead execution and planning for the robust GE Digital webinar program
- Build a strong relationship with the webinar platform customer support team
- Keep the team up-to-date on platform trainings and new tools to drive webinar engagement
- Develop a deep understanding of how webinars fit into the overall campaign strategy
- Act as primary operational liaison between the webinar platform vendor and the marketing organization, including regular participation in regional webinar calls and planning sessions
- Maintain analysis of competitor webinar strategies to stay relevant in the market
- Develop a network of speakers and thought leaders by industry that would be relevant speakers for GE Digital’s Global webinar program
Experience: 3.5 to 8 yrs
- experience with webinar or telepresence platforms
- Willing to work in night shift.
- 1-3 years of experience with webinar/on-demand communication platforms such as ON24, GoToWebinar, INXPO, Brighthouse, Cisco WebEx, Google Hangouts, Webinars OnAir, AnyMeeting, or similar. Previous experience working for a webinar platform is a plus
- Logistic experience using lapel microphones, webcams, presentation software, and relevant tools for webinar success
- Track record of execution
- Proven ability to execute on a strategy and deliver results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If interested please revert back with an updated copy of your cv.