Walk-in Drive-5th June 2017- Global Service Desk- 0 to 3 yrs-Bangalore (Whitefield)
Greetings from Capgemini!
We are conducting a Walk-in for fresher’s and experienced candidates for Global Service Desk position for Bangalore location.
If interested kindly go through the JD mentioned below and walkin as per the below mentioned schedule:
Interview Date- 5th June 2017 (Monday)
Time-10.00 A.M. – 1:00P.M
1) Updated CV
2) 2 passport size photographs
3) Photo id proof
4) Copy of interview call letter (printout of this mail)
Contact Person: Kalpana Singh/ Varadaraj Ashrit
Address :Capgemini Technology Services India Limited (Delivery Center)
155-156, EPIP Phase II, Whitefield
• Provide level 1 support by picking the phone calls & support for logging, tracking, Resolution and reporting of help desk incidents and service requests
• The activities associated with restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible and to minimize the adverse impact on business operations, thus ensuring that the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained
• Should also provide accelerated response to the executive users within the customer organization
Details Skills & Experience:
• Must have updated back-end of knowledge base of most common desktop level issues faced by users that enables users to resolve an incident, create a request, report an incident and review the status of submitted requests etc.
Experience– 0 to 3 yrs
Primary Skills (Must have)
• Must be graduate
• Must be comfortable in taking inbound/outbound calls.
• Strong communication & analytical skills is mandatory
• Good to have ITIL V3 certified
• Knowledge in BMC remedy will be an added advantage
• should be ready to work in 24*7 shift