Vulnerability Assesment And Penetration Testing – 4 to 6.5 yrs – Mumbai Location
Job Title- Vulnerability Assessment And Penetration Testing
Roles and Responsibilities:
Conduct security assessments on following key areas :
1. Execution, analysis and reporting of technical configuration compliance across the IT landscape to assess the non-compliance against the organization technology hardening standards
2. Execution,analysis and reporting of the risky firewall rules across the IT landscape to assess the risks originating from loosely defined rules.
3. Execution, analysis and reporting of external and external vulnerability assessment and penetration testing across the IT landscape to assess the internal and external vulnerabilities against the assets
4. Coordination with the multiple stakeholders to drive mitigation of reported vulnerabilities and coherently improve security posture from internal and external threats
5. Well versed with vulnerability management process at larger organization from execution to closure of vulnerabilities.
>>>>>>>>>> Technical requirement for ‘Security Operations’ <<<<<<<<<<
|Contact Person-Nausheen Naaz|